Complaint Review: ACAIBLASTFREE - SUPER-LIFEPRODUCTS

• Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:buenos aires Other
ACAIBLASTFREE - SUPER-LIFEPRODUCTS
Internet U.S.A.

ACAIBLASTFREE - SUPER-LIFEPRODUCTS Desc: Acai Blast Free Trial - Qty: 1superlife Products credit card scam Internet

Ive pourchased on line a free trial of acai berry pills for $29, wich they charged to my card as agreed. 7 days later my bank sends me a mail saying that acai blast will charge me $79. Automatically I received a mail from these people saying "As you have not emailed us that you would like to return us the unused portion of the pills at the end of 15 days, we thank you for the acceptance of our product and we have now charged your order BB41889 $79.95 for the product received".

The box containing pills that they sent had no address at all (the handwriting was the one of a chinese or taiwanese person, Im sure), and they never told me that I should have returned the pills..I only took 3. Only 3 days were through since I received the pills and they charged the $79...Yesterday Ive received another mail from my bank saying that acai blast charges me $109. Ive sent several mails to these people and they never answered... Ive cancelled my card, of course...

Today Ive received another mail from this acaiblast people saying to me "Thank you for your continued enrollment in our Value Rewards Membership for Code: ACAIBLASTFREE - Desc: Acai Blast Free Trial - Qty: 1- We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.We have now charged your order BB41889 $109.9 for your subscription.Statement on your credit card would appear as ACAI BLAST

Your package will be shipped to" bla bla...Beware! Can someone stop these people

Florac2007
buenos aires
Argentina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAIBLASTFREE-SUPER-LIFEPRODUCTS/internet/ACAIBLASTFREE-SUPER-LIFEPRODUCTS-Desc-Acai-Blast-Free-Trial-Qty-1superlife-Products-444103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAIBLASTFREE - SUPER-LIFEPRODUCTS