Complaint Review: ACAISLIM, FULLFILLMENT

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 04, 2009

• Reported By:Georgetown Ontario
ACAISLIM, FULLFILLMENT
4650 SW 51st BAY 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

ACAISLIM, FULLFILLMENT Giving Names to other companys Fort Lauderdale Florida

* : Hello

I was bored and looking for free coupons. Ha on me. I have been very good about not being taken..but i was wrong. I came across some free pills from Acaia, to help lose weight. I am to old to worry about diets but i thought somebody in the family would like them.
Came across another diet aid on the same web site(i think). Green tea supplements. They were also free...yup i did ask for them.
I was asked to fill out a couple of surveys..which i did. All i was supposed to give them my Visa No. to pay for postage.
Well my next Visa came in and i ended owing this place over $500.00 and they keep sending the pills.
I tried to cancell the product was sent to another web site to talk to an online operator...i sat and waited...and waited...an operater came on and said all the online operators had left for the day.. This happened twice.
I can't afford to pay for this product...I am nearly seventy...i don't need these darn pills or powders . I just want them to STOP PLEASE.

Linda
Georgetown, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAISLIM-FULLFILLMENT/Davie-Florida-33314/ACAISLIM-FULLFILLMENT-Giving-Names-to-other-companys-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-412228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAISLIM, FULLFILLMENT

#1

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Respectfully,