Complaint Review: ACAPPELLA BENGALS

ACAPPELLA BENGALS

ACAPPELLA BENGALS Shady Breeder, sick cats and poor service Internet

*Consumer Comment: I love Acappella Bengals

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Acappella Bengals

My family was looking for a new pet and we decided to look around at a few breeders in our area. We visited Acappella and was very disappointed. Larry " the Bengal Man " introduces himself with beer in hand and brags that it's his wife that holds a job in the family. Hmmmmmm. The whole time visiting with us he chained smoke and that was offensive. Overall , his cats didn't look as nice or we're as tame as the others in the area. We cut the appointment short, we never felt like we we're wanted. Big bucks for sick looking kittens. We ended up buying from a great breeder in the area and have become lifetime friends . My advice is to check around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAPPELLA-BENGALS/internet/ACAPPELLA-BENGALS-Shady-Breeder-sick-cats-and-poor-service-Internet-867265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAPPELLA BENGALS

I love Acappella Bengals

AUTHOR: Cat Lover - (United States of America)

I don't know who is posting these lies about Acappella Bengals. I've been to their home atleast 5 times and never once have I seen a sick cat there, not once. My family has also gotten 2 kitten from them and they were health, friendly, and happy.

None of Acappella Bengals are feral, every last cat they have is extremely friendly, and Larry never "chain smoked" in front of my family, and I've never seen him light a cigarette in their house.

Again I don't know who is posting these lies, but they must be a very sorry person.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Acappella Bengals

AUTHOR: Larry and Jonni - (United States of America)

This complaint is not from a family looking for a cat. There are several clues, that I will not reveal, that make it quite clear that this is fabrication by Dave Clark of Clarkstone Bengals. He is another breeder in our area. He has had complaints posted by other people and he assumes that we did it under alias' to try and hurt his business.

We welcome anyone to visit our website, www.acappellabengals.com and read the testimonials by our families. Several of them have already posted rebuttals to his libelous posts, which we greatly appreciate.

We sincerely hope that Dave will end this fruitless attempt to drive people away from our cattery.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC