Complaint Review: ACC LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — kingfisher Oklahoma United States of America
ACC LLC
accc.llc.com ville park, California United States of America

ACC LLC Deborah this is pffocer john something and we have a warrant for your arrest and your drivers license will be cancelled and you will be black listed in oklahoma and we have a sheriff coming to your pl ville park, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ripped off by Acc LLC Ville Park Ca

*Consumer Comment: Flyrider is right

*Consumer Comment: In addition to disputing.

I was late on paying a loan and I received a call from "officer JOhn something" abd he told ne that I needed to get an attorney and to call back immediatey.  I called back and talked to Alex and was told they were gooing top have a sheriff come arrest mne at work after much pleasding he agreed to let me pay 500.00 which I did after having to fax authorization to take payment to cover loan to keep from having chargres pressed against me.  thre next day the loan company called me and advised it is a scam and so I waited for payment to post from card and submitted a dispute with the card company-  cannot get anyone to answer calls anymore from there

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACC-LLC/ville-park-California-/ACC-LLC-Deborah-this-is-pffocer-john-something-and-we-have-a-warrant-for-your-arrest-and-717180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACC LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ripped off by Acc LLC Ville Park Ca

AUTHOR: sherie jarrell - (United States of America)

My name is Sherie Jarrell and I was ripped off by this company for $400 in june 2011....Saying they were collection agency and this was a foreign speaking person name Officer Steve Williams .I had 20 phone calls from his at this Acc LLC company and If i didnt pay this I would be arrested....He said it was a Federal situation........I contacted the local police department and they said I wouldnt have any problems because this was a scam using United States phone numbers.....Now I am getting calls saying the same thing...and I am tired of this.

Flyrider is right

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

I agree with Flyrider call your bank cancell the card and they will issue another 1 with new #s . Do this right away if they ask you to send them the new # tell the caller you paid a voodoo woman to put a strong death hex on them.

In addition to disputing.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

You need to cancel that card and have it reissued.   Scammers have the info and will keep running transactions against it until you do.

For future reference, next time someone threatens you with arrest for an unpaid loan, you can be sure that it's a scam.    Missing a payment is not a criminal act in the U.S.