Complaint Review: ACC warranty Group

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: rex hosier — indio California
ACC warranty Group
8888Keystone Crsng Indiapls, IN 46240 , Select State/Province USA

ACC warranty Group Manager/Claims Person-Stephen Burgess Offerred and then refused to perform warranty service, became argumentative and unilaterally cancelled my account with ACC Warranty Group Indianapolis Indiana

*Author of original report: Apology to ACC

ACC Service Consultant/Owner Stephen Burgess offered to repair my coach fuel sending unit. Delayed providing service and claimed snow locked him into Indianapolis.  Stated he would contact me once his crews arrived in California in January, 2014 and arrange to complete repairs.  He did not contact me after I had made repeated calls to his officel  I found him at an Arizona RV show area.  When I inquired about making an appointment for repairs, he said his techs did not make the trip west. After a lengthy harrange Bugess told me he had 1,000's of other clients experiencing emergencies. He told me my rv was parked in a "Country Club" and no emergency existed. He repeatedly told me he would not provide service to and my rig. After listening to his attempt to berate me, I attempted to drive from his area but was stopped by Burgess who threatened me with disparagement as there had been other "prospective" customers who had stood nearby and had listened to our verbal exchanges.  Called him a week later when he was in his Indiana office and was told by Burgess, "I'm, done with you. You're done.  He hung up.  Later in day he went on internet AND CANCELLED MY ACC ACCOUNT. After contacting other references I have discovered ACC and Burgess have many previous instances where contractual obligations were denied.  Do not get involved with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACC-warranty-Group/Select-StateProvince/ACC-warranty-Group-ManagerClaims-Person-Stephen-Burgess-Offerred-and-then-refused-to-per-1121227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACC warranty Group

Apology to ACC

AUTHOR: rex hosier - ()

Update Folks,

I was about to work out my differences with ACC Warranty Group and Mr. Burgess.  My apologies for the overly harsh language I used. Please disregard them in favor of making an individual and independent assessment of ACC.