Complaint Review: ACCC Auto Insurance

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Screwed In Somerville — Somerville Alabama
ACCC Auto Insurance
Birmingham, Alabama USA

ACCC Auto Insurance ACCC Claims, Inc. Impossible to recover damages after accident involving an ACCC insured. Birmingham Alabama

*Consumer Comment: You've been dealing with this for almost three months....

On July 15, 2013 (my birthday) I was hit in the middle of an intersection on my way to Huntsville, by a girl whose insurance company I later found out was ACCC. At the scene, she outrightly admitted fault in the accident as she was the one who ran a red light and plowed into my front end at 60 mph. I got her insurance information and started the process of trying to get her insurance to pay me for my totalled car. Its been nearly 3 months and through no fault of my own they've not paid me one red cent for my medical bills, suffering (as they are making it impossible for my fiancé to get prenatal care for our baby), I can't get a job since I can't get anywhere, nor have they paid me ANYTHING AT ALL for my car. Both my mother and I have been playing phone tag with these people and just aren't making any headway. I hope that no one ever gets hit by someone with this insurance, because if you do, you'll never get a dime. As of today we still don't know anything about any money coming for replacement transportation nor have we learned about any effort on their behalf to change that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCC-Auto-Insurance/Birmingham-Alabama/ACCC-Auto-Insurance-ACCC-Claims-Inc-Impossible-to-recover-damages-after-accident-involv-1090798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCC Auto Insurance

You've been dealing with this for almost three months....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

What reason(s) are they giving for not paying the claim?

Here's a link to your states insurance commissioner..you should have filed a complaint long before now.