Complaint Review: ACCC Claims Service

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Yakov — Dallas Texas
ACCC Claims Service
PO Box 680168 Houston, Texas USA

ACCC Claims Service Its insured hit me and lied, no witnesses. Hit was at gas tank door, pictures clearly show her fault. Not a penny for me regardless. Houston Texas

My car was hit and later declared a total.

It was at a 4-way stop intersection.

Lady hit my car at around gas tank door.

She told me about me not stopped at a stop sign (I indeed stopped and even waited for another car to pass), gave me her insurance and left.

There were no witnesses, so her insurance later declared its not their fault.

After two weeks of calls, I was finally could talk to adjuster. Adjuster told that lady reported to them me hitting her car. She (and adjuster's supervisor later) refused to provide any explanations on how this could happened in writing. Because, honestly saying, pictures of our cars clearly show that the only way for this to happen was her to hit my car.

Supervisor declined my offer to settle as well (car is old so I would have settled for 2 thousands).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCC-Claims-Service/Houston-Texas/ACCC-Claims-Service-Its-insured-hit-me-and-lied-no-witnesses-Hit-was-at-gas-tank-door-1059147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCC Claims Service