Complaint Review: ACCC

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — Fort Worth Texas United States of America

ACCC ACCC Fire/ Causality ACCC will continuously search for loopholes not to pay your claim Internet, Internet

My son was in a accident about two months ago with a person who was driving his girlfriends car. This jerk was in the inner name of the street and made a unexpected turn in to the driveway on the opposite side of the street, ( where my son was driving ) My son was driving towards him in the outer lane, my son saw the guy turning and attempted to miss him. He turned his wheel coming inches from hitting a telephone pole and slamming on his brakes he still hit the guy it was too late. We filed a claim with ACCC ( not to mention this is not only their insurance company  but my sons and mine as well).  They wanted more and more info from us , then asking for a police report which was sent to them then telling us they had to wait for their own police report because ours my not have been complete. The entire time they kept telling us that we should file with our insurance company because they did not know one who was at fault two: if that person was covered and three: how this person other than the driver was related to the so called insured.Until we mentioned they were our insurance company as well. Well weeks went by so we hired and attorney because they kept advising us that they could not contact the insured The attorney referred my son to see a chiropractor who found out my son had a slip disc and also a good case of whiplash caused by this accident.

Finally a couple of days ago after two months of investigation we get a letter stating that they had enough information to make a decision and denied the claim because the person driving was a resident of the household where the insured lived and was not listed on the policy, even thou he was not excluded..they still denied the claim oh yeah and the so called attorney dropped the claim as well. So, now my son can not drive his truck due to the damages .  What really makes me mad is this was  his 1st vehicle that he worked his tale off to pay for now he has to borrow a car from his girlfriends dads to he can go to and from work.  How is it you can proof of insurance to prevent you from getting a ticket but in turn it will not pay for damages if you have a wreck..grrrrrrr

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCC/internet/ACCC-ACCC-Fire-Causality-ACCC-will-continuously-search-for-loopholes-not-to-pay-your-cla-858211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCC