Complaint Review: ACCESS CAPITAL COLLECTIONS

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:clovis California
ACCESS CAPITAL COLLECTIONS
338 W. LEXINGTON AVE#212A EL CAJON, California U.S.A.

ACCESS CAPITAL COLLECTIONS ALL i CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN i GOT UP THIS MORNING I HAD AN EMAIL FROM MY CREDIT MONITOR STATING I HAD SOME NEW NEGATIVE REPORT. WHEN I LOOKED WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM I SAW ACCESS CAPITOL COLLECTIONS!! EL CAJON California

THIS MORNING I HAD AN EMAIL THAT I HAD A NEGATIVE REPORT ON MY CREDIT. I LOOKED INTO IT AND FOUND THAT ACCESS CAPITOL COLLECTIONS HAD DONE SOMETHING SHADY. I STILL DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY MAY HAVE GOTTEN SOME MONEY SOMEHOW?

Kipp
clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCESS-CAPITAL-COLLECTIONS/EL-CAJON-California-92020/ACCESS-CAPITAL-COLLECTIONS-ALL-i-CAN-SAY-IS-THAT-WHEN-i-GOT-UP-THIS-MORNING-I-HAD-AN-EMAIL-414320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCESS CAPITAL COLLECTIONS