publicly

Complaint Review: ACCOUNT CARE (SEARS)

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Lilian S — Miami Florida United States of America
ACCOUNT CARE (SEARS)
po box 183082 Miami, Florida United States of America

ACCOUNT CARE (SEARS) 18775245985 AccountCare did not agree to my job loss for submitting insurance to my credit card for job loss. Miami, Florida

I have been sent to a civil trial for not being able to pay my credit card in result of my job loss.

Sears is sueing me for not paying the credit card.  Having a so called Account Care on my credit card for in case a job loss. They refused to help me and continued to deduct on my credit card their fees.  I was suppose to receive a call back which I never received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCOUNT-CARE-SEARS/Miami-Florida-33177/ACCOUNT-CARE-SEARS-18775245985-AccountCare-did-not-agree-to-my-job-loss-for-submitting-i-984152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCOUNT CARE (SEARS)