Complaint Review: ACCOUNT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:bedford Texas
ACCOUNT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
6918 OWENSMOUTH AVE CANOGA PARK, California U.S.A.

ACCOUNT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY company is not providing the proof of payment made to them. ripoff CANOGA PARK California

*Author of original report: ACCOUNT CONTROL TECHNICIAN

I have started making monthly payments for UOP. The first payment went through on July 19th 2007. The payment was deducted from my credit card, and ACT promised they will send me a letter within a week to prove the payment plan has started.

The letter was not received in two weeks, when I contacted "ACT"
Ann informed me that I did not give them the apartment # so the letter was returned. I requested them to remail the letter I will pay the postage, if they do not want to remail, they can fax me or email me but Ann refused, I spoke with the supervisor she said no letter can be mailed until after end of August.

To get the the payment from credit card you got to have the correct address. My question is if they did not have the correct address, how did they get the payment from my credit card?

I wanted this letter for my job and I can not get this job until I have the letter from them. My concern is why does it take two months just to prove that I have started making payments? I was better off if I wouldl not have made this payment. This is the worst company I have ever come accross.

Lisa
bedford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCOUNT-CONTROL-TECHNOLOGY/CANOGA-PARK-California-76039/ACCOUNT-CONTROL-TECHNOLOGY-company-is-not-providing-the-proof-of-payment-made-to-them-rip-265801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCOUNT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

ACCOUNT CONTROL TECHNICIAN

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

ACCOUNTING CONTROL TECHNICIAN IS A FRAUD COMPANY. I HAVE MADE THE 1ST PAYMENT AND I NEED THE PROOF THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE AND WE HAVE REACHED TO THE AGREEMENT THAT MONTHLY PAYMENT WILL COME OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD. IT IS ABOUT ONE MONTH, MY NEW JOB REQUIRES TO HAVE THIS LETTER FROM THEM TO PROVE THAT I HAVE A PAYMENT PLAN WITH THEM, BUT ACT IS NOT WILLING TO GIVE THIS AGREEMENT UNTILL $1600. IS PAID UP WHICH WILL TAKE AROUND 15 MONTHS AND I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET THIS JOB UNTIL AFTER 15 MONTHS, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME.
A NASTY, INCONSIDERATE AND NON CO-OPERATIVE COMPANY, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.