Complaint Review: ACCOUNTNOW / MetaBank

www.accountnow.net Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-710-4802
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

ACCOUNTNOWACCOUNTNOW / MetaBank They won't release funds put on hold by QVC. QVC has sent 5 requests they claim they have yet to get one. Taylor, TX Internet

I made a purchase 2 weeks ago and 300 of my hard earned money was put on hold in my prepaird card account. The company QVC oversold the item and I did not want to wait for it so I cancelled my order. QVC faxed day after day letters to account now telling them to release my funds. They were suppose to release my funds within hours of getting the fax. Everytime I called they claimed they did not receive the fax. I know for a fact QVC sent the funds, I cancelled an order on another account (another company) that same day and that same day my funds were released. At one point after numerous faxes an employee from account now even went on a 3 way call with me to QVC. STILL NO FUNDS RELEASED. It has been a few weeks and they still have my money on hold. I forced someone this morning to find my faxes. They found them and said give them one hour and my funds would be available. Once again, hours later NO FUNDS. My money is still in limbo.

Jennared
Taylor, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCOUNTNOW-MetaBank/internet/ACCOUNTNOWACCOUNTNOW-MetaBank-They-wont-release-funds-put-on-hold-by-QVC-QVC-has-sent-299157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCOUNTNOW / MetaBank