Complaint Review: ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID CARD

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Cakconn — Luther Oklahoma United States of America
ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID CARD
Rammon, California United States of America

ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID CARD Greendot Moneypak WARNING ! Accountnow Propaid Credit Card Rammon, California

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

December 23 I went to withdraw money that was on my Account Now Card.  The ATM took my card at the request of Acountnow.  I had $800 in my account.   I call customer service and they refer me to a Greendot number and they can not locate my account.  I call accountnow back and they will not give me any information.  I said I want my money back and they only say your account has a zero balance.  I have receipts and prints of my account activity and I have $800 in my account.  They will not do anything to help me get my money.

Do not trust this company.  I have had and used this card for 7 years and this is the first time I have had a problem and the last.  $800 is alot of money to be taken for no reason and no help.  D not use one of these cards for anything, if you have one, get a different one.  These people took my money !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCOUNTNOW-PREPAID-CARD/Rammon-California-/ACCOUNTNOW-PREPAID-CARD-Greendot-Moneypak-WARNING-Accountnow-Propaid-Credit-Card-Rammo-987836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCOUNTNOW PREPAID CARD

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Hello Cakconn,

I am sorry to hear you had an issue with your account. If your issue is still outstanding, we'd like to help. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com and reference your name, phone number, and last four digits of your card number?

Thanks,