Complaint Review: ACCOUNTNOW

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: ethelrivers28 — Tampa Florida
ACCOUNTNOW
san ramon california san ramon, California USA

ACCOUNTNOW froze my account company error san ramon California

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help.

I ORDERED MY CARD 5\7 AFTER TWO WEEKS IT WAS NEVER RECEIVED SO I CALLED AND SPOKE TO A REP THAT OFFERED TO EXPEDITE AND I SHOULD CALL THE FOLLOWING DAY FOR TRACKING NUMBERS. WHEN I CALLED BACK FOR THE TRACKING NUMBERS THE REP SAID MY CARD WAD CANCELLED AND A NEW CARD WILL BE MAILED I SPOKE TO A SUPERVISOR THAT EXPLAINED THE REASON IT WAS CANCELLED TO PREVENT MY CARD BEING BLOCKED UPON ARRIVAL AND I WOULD HAVE NO ISSUES WITH MY CARD SENT REGULAR MAIL. I CALLED FRIDAY TO MAKE SURE IT WAS ISSUED 6/7 AS I HAD ALREADY WAITED A MONTH AND I CANT WAIT ANOTHER MONTH DUE TO MY ON HAND FUNDS BEING COMPLETELY SPENT DUE TO MY MONTH WAIT ALREADY AND I WOULD NEED TO MOVE 7/1 NEXT DOOR. I RECEIVED NOT ONE BUT TWO CARD TODAY 6/13 AND COULD NOT ACTIVATE NEITHER WHEN I SPOKE TO CS THEY SAID A BLOCK WAS PLACED DUE TO NOTES THAT I WOULD BE MOVING!!!! ARE U SERIOUS ACCOUNTNOW WHY IS A FUTURE MOVE RELEVANT TO BLOCKING MY FUNDS OBVIOUSLY IM STILL HERE AND MY ADDRESS WAS NEVER CHANGED. THAT REP WAS VERY NICE AND ADVISED ME THIS WAS A COMPANY ERROR BUT ONLY A SUPERVISOR CAN FIX IT SINCE OBVIOUSLY MY ADDRESS HAD NOT BEEN CHANGED AND TO CALL TOMORROW 6/14 TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE. THE REPS THAT CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH OBVIOUSLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WELL EITHER BECAUSE I CLEARLY STATED I WAS MOVING JULY 1 . I CALLED A FEW MORE TIMES TRYING TO GET SUPERVISOR ASSISTANCE BECAUSE IVE WAITED SO LONG TO HAVE MY MONEY N IM LOSING EVERYTHING THE REPS WHERE IN INDIA SOME WHERE AND JUST SAID SEND IN DOCUMENT WITHOUT EVEN SEEING WHAT THE ISSUE IS. HOW CAN I SEND IN ANYTHING WITH NO MONEY AND NO OTHER SOURCE OF INCOME. NOT TO MENTION A SUPERVISOR ASSURED ME I WAS WAITING FOR MY CARD TO ELIMINATE THIS PROBLEM IM 66 AND NO LONGER DRIVE THE ONLY I.D I HAVE IS EXPIRED I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING EVERYTHING WHEN I MONEY CAME. NOW I SEE OTHER COMPLAINTS WHERE PEOPLE SEND IN STUFF AND STILL NEVER GET ANY MONEY WHEN THIS IS ALL BECAUSE A REP PUT A NOTE ON MY ACCOUNT THAT CLEARLY HAS NOT HAPPENED IM SO STRESSED I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO OR NOBODY TO TURN TO THIS IS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES MY LIFE IS TURNING UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS REP I JUST NEED MY MONEY HELP ME ANYONE I PRAY TOMORROW THEY WILL RELEASE MY FUNDS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCOUNTNOW/san-ramon-California/ACCOUNTNOW-froze-my-account-company-error-san-ramon-California-1059042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCOUNTNOW

We'd like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Dear ethelrivers28,
I apologize for the delay in my reply. I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your account. If your issue is unresolved or if you have any additional questions, I'd like to help. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your account information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com and reference your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?
Sincerely,