Complaint Review: ACE AUTO GRILL

• Submitted: Thu, March 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: SHELL — TAMPA Florida United States of America
ACE AUTO GRILL
Ace Auto Grill 14000 Zinran Ave Savage, MN 55378 Internet United States of America

ACE AUTO GRILL ACEAUTOGRILL.COM Low cost chrome grills for your car, Internet

I ordered chrome grill 3M paste-ons for my Lincoln Aviator- when the order arrived there were tiny strips of chrome- My grill has 1" thick slats, the chrome overlay they sent me was 1/16th".

There is no phone # for this company so I emailed them asking how these tiny slats could fit my SUV grill, is there a video with instructions for a Lincoln Aviator, etc. Then I found out their  web site states in FAQ they refuse returns and to this day I have not recvd an answer- I know this is the wrong product but they will not allow me to return it, nor will they communicate with me. I am out my money $40.00 and I have a product I cannot use.

If you are smart you will not buy from this company- BUYER BEWARE definitely applies here!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-AUTO-GRILL/internet/ACE-AUTO-GRILL-ACEAUTOGRILLCOM-Low-cost-chrome-grills-for-your-car-Internet-704904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE AUTO GRILL