Complaint Review: ACE CARPETING AND UPHOLSTERY

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Wantagh New York United States of America
ACE CARPETING AND UPHOLSTERY
489 AVONDALE DRIVE SHIRLEY, New York United States of America

ACE CARPETING AND UPHOLSTERY ACE CLEANING AND RESTORATION This company PRICE GOUGED & FRAUDED me after superstorm sandy SHIRLEY, New York

ACE Carpet and Upholstey (run by Kevin Kretsch) PRICE GOUGED & COMMITTED FRAUD.

First off, they advertise they will bill the insurance company directly,(which is the reason I called them).  Then when at my house, Kevin Kretsch says "we're not doing that right now".  But goes on to assure me, my wife and my father that their prices match up to what insurance companies pay out.

The bottom line is they charged me over $10,000 for less than 10 hours of general labor work!!   No skilled tradesmen here.  Basic rip out the carpet and walls from basement and spray basement with anti mold chemical. That's it. $10,000+ price tag!  My insurance company gave me the max payout which is less than $5,000.  In addition, itemized billing was requested but never given to me. Kevin Kretsch just took my $10,000 and ran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-CARPETING-AND-UPHOLSTERY/SHIRLEY-New-York-11967-1121/ACE-CARPETING-AND-UPHOLSTERY-ACE-CLEANING-AND-RESTORATION-This-company-PRICE-GOUGED-FRAU-976902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE CARPETING AND UPHOLSTERY