Complaint Review: ACE ELITE PRE PAID VISA CARDS

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — shitsville Ohio United States of America
ACE ELITE PRE PAID VISA CARDS
1231 Greenway Dr. Suite 600 Irving, Texas United States of America

ACE ELITE PRE PAID VISA CARDS ACE CHECK CASHING ALLOWED COMPANY TO STEAL BALANCE OF CASH ON CARD Irving, Texas

I purchased this Visa Card as a way to buy things online and pay bills without having some crook american business take all of my money from my bank.

Thank God I did this because of the following problem.  I needed to stay at a hotel during a difficult relocation for 3 to 7 days.  When we called the Hawthorne suites Holland Ohio we asked if a credit card was needed to insure the reservation, we told them we had a visa debit card, but I was explicit about the fact that we would be paying cash for any of the nights we stayed.  I was assured by the desk clerk that the card would only be used to hold the room.

Upon arrival, 3/1, we paid for2 nights in advance.  this morning after checking my online account with Ace/Netspend, the whole balance of cash on my card was removed by this hotel $239.  I was double , almost triple billed for this room.

I called and emailed both companies to no avail.  First the customer service rep. told me that no money had been taken off of the account, even though the balance says $0.00.  then they told me that they would not put a stop payment on the transaction with Hawthorne suites even though I paid already for the room.

We all have to deal with non-english speaking jerk off customer service reps. from time to time, but when a company literally steals your money, thats a horse of another color.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-ELITE-PRE-PAID-VISA-CARDS/Irving-Texas-75038/ACE-ELITE-PRE-PAID-VISA-CARDS-ACE-CHECK-CASHING-ALLOWED-COMPANY-TO-STEAL-BALANCE-OF-CASH-O-847750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE ELITE PRE PAID VISA CARDS