Complaint Review: ACE Global Depository

ACE Global Depository
, Select State/Province USA

ACE Global Depository Kurt Gailey Work from home opportunity Tampa florida

*Consumer Comment: Ace Global Depository

I was contacted by Kurt Gailey of ACE Global Depository with an offer of employment.  After being promised $24 plus benefits, I received a check in the mail for $3800, allegedly for the cost of my software and equipment to start working.

Mr. Gailey and I exchanged lengthy instant messages, including a supposed “interview.”  My red flag came up when he asked me to call my bank and make them release funds from the check.  I don’t know ANY bank that would release funds from an out-of-state check simply because you asked them too!!

Thankfully, they did not get any of my banking information, and my bank was smart enough not to release anything without verification!  While there are legitimate work from home opportunities, ACE Global Depository is NOT one of them-BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-Global-Depository/Select-StateProvince/ACE-Global-Depository-Kurt-Gailey-Work-from-home-opportunity-Tampa-florida-1127263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE Global Depository

Ace Global Depository

AUTHOR: ChooChoo - ()

Thanks RipoffReport.com for the information you share concerning Ace Global Depository.  You saved me a great aggrevation with the warning that was posted on your site.

The followingh happened to me also except I received the message through text messages and a different name was used.  I was prepared because of the report file on RipOffReport.com

=========================================================¥+===================