Complaint Review: ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: AVENGER — burbank California United States of America
ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES
416 franklin ave Olympia, Washington United States of America

ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES - AI Supply - ACE Tools - AIS - ACE INDUSTRIAL THEY RIP THERE EMPLOYEES OFF, Olympia, Washington

Its kinda funny @ how this Co. treats their employees. When I first started there, I was told 9 dollars n hour vs. commission which I gladly took. They hand me a pitch & on the phone I go selling the so called Hyperflex air hoses. In the pitch, they state that you buy some hoses and as a PROMOTION, Goodyear is offering 1 additional hose @ NO charge. Which you the salesperson pushes on the customer as an incentive to make the sale and ACE Industrial pays ALL shipping and handling to the customer. Well, BULLSHIT!!! once I hit a commission check, I was then told that I had to pay for the so called FREE hoses that I sent out to shops for that pay period. ALSO every invoice that I had gotten back from ACE as a paid Acct. had a Freight & stc charge on it. Um...Thats called SHIPPING & HANDLING. I have gotten sales orders back from the shipping Dept. that I had called the Customers back & they had told me & the Mgr. that they did NOT cancel their order. not to mention the deals that you get back on a friday on your check that you didnt even know cancelled during the week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-INDUSTRIAL-SUPPLIES/Olympia-Washington-98501/ACE-INDUSTRIAL-SUPPLIES-AI-Supply-ACE-Tools-AIS-ACE-INDUSTRIAL-THEY-RIP-THERE-EMPL-818336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES