Complaint Review: ACE STAFFING UNLIMITED, INC

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: UnPaid and Upset HARD WORKER — ORLANDO Florida United States of America
ACE STAFFING UNLIMITED, INC
16214 County Road 448 Mt Dora, FL 32757 Mt.Dora, Florida United States of America

ACE STAFFING UNLIMITED, INC HARD WORKING LOYAL LABORER Mt.Dora, Florida

I saw an ad on craigslist for a job that was suppose to start the next day and I called and was told to show up on a job site the next morning to go to work.   They never interview me or asked me to come in to fill out an application or anything.    I went and started working as told and it took them three days to get an application to me to fill out - and it was only after I told the company I was working with that the staffing agency never made me fill out an application.  I knew that if I did not fill one out that I would probably not get paid.

well, I have not nothing but trouble with this company ever since.  They pay late, if at all ,and they are impossible to get on the phone and no one returns calls and if you ever do they are rude and unprofessional.

This is just an opinion based on personal experience but before you go to work for them, please go out to one of their job sites and and ask for references, you will see that they are terrible to work for. [continued below]....
.....   You can find out about them by going to construction sites and and asking the workers about who they are on payroll with and if they say Ace Unlimited, ask about them.   You can also ask who the best staffing agency is - DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR ACE UNLIMITED STAFFING - IF YOU WORK HARD THEN YOU NEED TO GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU DO - THEY WILL GET PAID BY THEIR CLIENTS AND SCREW YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-STAFFING-UNLIMITED-INC/MtDora-Florida-32757/ACE-STAFFING-UNLIMITED-INC-HARD-WORKING-LOYAL-LABORER-MtDora-Florida-1003242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE STAFFING UNLIMITED, INC