Complaint Review: ACE Wigs

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Clearwater — Clearwater Florida United States of America
ACE Wigs
www.acewigs.com Internet United States of America

ACE Wigs - Cerritos, CA Paid for item never received - no response to my inquiries re status of shipment - took my money - never sent item Internet

I ordered an item from the website known as Ace Wigs - I paid for shipping of item within a week - it's been over two weeks and I've received no product and/or no response to email inquiries as sent to the suggested customer service contact.  I recently read other reports of poor customer service/consumer experiences on RIP off report - but sadly after I paid $139 for virtually nothing - an expensive and sad error on my part - but I will check for bad reports before ordering from wigs online again.  My previous experience with other wigs internet website has not been bad or anything like this - normally if you make an inquiry a decent/reputable company will response asap.  Even if product is not available, etc. - but please shut down if you can't conduct yourself legit!  Isn't there enough scammers out there - do we have to have them for wigs sales too!?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-Wigs/internet/ACE-Wigs-Cerritos-CA-Paid-for-item-never-received-no-response-to-my-inquiries-re-sta-886610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE Wigs