Complaint Review: ACH LOANS

• Phone: 877-400-1599
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACH LOANS Pay day loan interest fraud Internet

I received a $200 loan from ACH Loans back in August of 2008. I actually had forgotten about the actual loan, but was quickly reminded when my account kept being in the negative. After further research I found that they had been taking out $48 every week since then. It is now the middle of June and this loan has cost me $1800 in interest in nearly $2000 in overdraft fees. I can't get on to the website to fix this and the person I spoke with says I still owe the $200. This is insane. How can I get my money back? What are my options? I have filed with the BBB and I am probably going to have to close my account altogether.

Oxford, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACH-LOANS/nationwide/ACH-LOANS-Pay-day-loan-interest-fraud-Internet-462755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACH LOANS