Complaint Review: ACHLoan.com

• Phone: 877-400-1599
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACHLoan.com ,ACH Loan Extortion Nationwide

I applied for a $200 loan from ACH Loan. When I hit the accept button, the page went away leaving me with no way to find this company. They started to deduct $74 each pay week from my checking account. When I asked my bank to provide me with information on this company, they gave me a phone number for a man in Texas named Royce who sells real estate. His number is 817-456-2700. He says he is not a loan company, has nothing to do with ACH loan so I put a stop payment on the next deduction.

ACH collection calls start coming in to work phone. They will not give me a number to call them back or a copy of my original contract. They then get into my account again under the name "Question Mark" to retrieve yet another $74.00! They did however give me the website and I asked "customer service for the same. They refuesd!

I am paying them the original $274 (even though they've extracted over $300 from my account already) and told them to never touch my account again. I have also filed a complaint with the FTC. ACH loan right up there with United. They should be shut down.

Corona, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACHLoancom/nationwide/ACHLoancom-ACH-Loan-Extortion-Nationwide-378662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACHLoan.com