Complaint Review: ACI Construction

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Slidell Louisiana United States of America
ACI Construction
2806 Legends Crest, Spring, TX 77386 Spring, Texas United States of America

ACI Construction Alan Fails, Alan Fails of ACI Construction ran a huge scam in Louisiana. He skirted out of town without paying subcontractors. He wrote me a check, stopped payment, and ran back to Texas to hide. Watch out for Spring, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yes I Did....

I owned a dump truck business in Louisiana.  We did some work for Alan Fails of ACI Construction.  When it was done, he received payment for the job and then ran back to Texas without paying.  When we threatened to sue him, he sent us a check that intentionally had incorrect information on it.  We tried to cash it any way only to find that the crook had stopped payment.  He will no longer return phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACI-Construction/Spring-Texas-77386/ACI-Construction-Alan-Fails-Alan-Fails-of-ACI-Construction-ran-a-huge-scam-in-Louisiana-857671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACI Construction

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yes I Did....

AUTHOR: ACI - (United States of America)

Key word in that begining staement is owned, which is past tense. I still own and operate ACI Construction.

You are correct on many statements you made 1) check did have wrong information- my advice for the future is try to learn how to complete a W9 correctly. 2) we did stop payment on check- when you cant put correct information on legal documents and you try to over bill us we will do what we need to protect ourselves. 3) we did get paid for work but you did too, you got paid for what you did not what you claimed to do. If you are ever going to try to run another trucking company please learn the term Bill of Lading.

4.) I will not return your phone calls- there is nothing to discuss.