Complaint Review: ACI Exteriors, LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Karla S — Edmond Oklahoma
ACI Exteriors, LLC
8200 N. Classen Oklahoma ity, Select State/Province USA

ACI Exteriors, LLC Charged for materials not used, shoddy work, lying sales person Oklahoma City Oklahoma

ACI Exteriors, LLC of Oklahoma City, OK put a new roof on my house because of hail damage and charged my insurance company for materials and labor that were not used. Now that I need a new roof, I have replacement insurance so I get the same crap I had before.  Numerous phone calls have been ignored. The salesman was very slick and I and my insurance company fell for it.

The final paperwork says what materials they used and the inspector saw that the materials actually up there are not what were paid for.  This is insurance fraud, not to mention that I don't get what was paid for and I have an inferior roof that needs replacing after 4 years because of hail damage that if the original materials would have been used, I would not be going through this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACI-Exteriors-LLC/Oklahoma-ity-Select-StateProvince/ACI-Exteriors-LLC-Charged-for-materials-not-used-shoddy-work-lying-sales-person-Oklah-1054327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACI Exteriors, LLC