Complaint Review: ACI advanced Communications Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: Misters — Canton Michigan
ACI advanced Communications Inc.
Canton, Michigan USA

ACI advanced Communications Inc. Aero Communications New owners. But same old, same old.. Canton Michigan

ACI has new investors, but they still have the same business philosophy. And that is, we don't care about the employee's, we care about the money.

I left an MSO to come to ACI. Boy was that a mistake!! I was thrown into a job with no job description and no training. I'm told one thing one day and another thing the next day. Instead of having a manager, a supervisor and a few leads, ACI has just one supervisor, who is responsible for everything. I have never seen anything like this before. you would think that given so many responsibilities, the supervisor would make a good salary. Apparently not. Some techs make more than the supervisor! I kid you not!

Speaking of the techs, because ACI has about only 10 techs per branch, the poor techs have to take out 6 or 7 Jobs a day. If you know anything about cable, you'd know that is a lot of jobs for one person and you'd probably be out until 8or 9 o'clock in order to get that many jobs done. This is the major reason ACI/ Aero has a high turn over number. You can't work people to death and expect them to stay.

ACI could be a great company to work for. But because they care about their employee's, they will not survive. I just wish I had known all this before I came to work for them. The DM that hired me fed me a line of crap to get me to be their "inside man" but once hired he's went back on every single thing he told me. For this reason, I too will leave ACI.

ACI is setting on a gold mine, bit they're killing their employee's, so no gold for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACI-advanced-Communications-Inc/Canton-Michigan-48188/ACI-advanced-Communications-Inc-Aero-Communications-New-owners-But-same-old-same-old-1074386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACI advanced Communications Inc.