Complaint Review: ACM RECORDS

• Reported By: youknowme — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
ACM RECORDS
Internet USA

ACM RECORDS Stole my music and royalties!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Miscommunication between label and artist

Please anyone that is in reach of this message, Its real sad to say that people will steal all your hard work license  it to MTV, and give you not one red scent from the company. And to receive your music they tell you to get a lawyer well we got one and a lot of other musician like myself are uniting against this fraud of a company.

Fairlawn, New Jersey ACM RECORDS A SCAM OVER 10 YEARS AND I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE RED CENT AND MY WORKS HAS BEEN LICENSED TO MTV AND OTHER CDS AND SCAMS PLEASE LOOK IT UP AND CHECK IT OUT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACM-RECORDS/internet/ACM-RECORDS-Stole-my-music-and-royalties-Internet-1051174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACM RECORDS

Miscommunication between label and artist

AUTHOR: - ()

Minister Kaine Oklahoma City The report about ACM Records was simply a misunderstanding. I am retracting the entire statement. I pray ACM Records and you all forgive me for not letting the proper channels do their due diligence. The album "Gone yet still breathing" by myself Minister Kaine has been licensed by MTV and several shows threw out the network with ACM Records at the helm. I will say if it was not for Mr Alan Cohen and Mrs Eve Adams none of that would have been made available to myself. If you want a good start be patient and trust the feeling. I pray that you all can forgive me. Hope we can do more projects in the future. Signed Antonio McGlothin Stage Name Minister Kaine