license

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Denver Colorado
ACM*URBAN NUTRITION
Jersey City, New Jersey USA

ACM*URBAN NUTRITION I tried returning the product three times - they didn't want it either. Finally received a return number; raced to the Post Ofc sent stuff back priority mail return receipt with all original info. Surprise surprise Friday late a charge in my account. I kept copies.. Jersey City New Jersey

I ordered a risk free trial of Hydroxatone.  As soon as I submitted my order, the information appeared indicating that I was committed for $141.89.

I called the contact number on the page and said that I wanted to cancel my order because it was not risk free; I was committed for $141.89.  The woman to whom I was speaking said that she couldn't cancel it since the order was in process.

I waited until I got the product and then called customer service.  I told the woman on the phone that I wanted to return the product.  I was no longer interested in it.  She said that I needed to try it.  I said I did not want to try it.  I wanted to return it since I did not want to take any chances that I would be committed for $141.89.  She refused to give me a return number.

I waited until May 3rd and called again.  At that time I spoke with a man.  He gave me no problem.  I received a return number in my email dated May 3.  I raced to the post office and sent it priority mail to the address on the email with return receipt.  The man had said that I had until 5/28/13 to return the product, but I was skeptical and decided to return it immediately.

According to the post office report, the package I mailed was delivered 5/6/13.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACMURBAN-NUTRITION/Jersey-City-New-Jersey/ACMURBAN-NUTRITION-I-tried-returning-the-product-three-times-they-didnt-want-it-eithe-1062955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACM*URBAN NUTRITION