Complaint Review: ACN - ACN Communication Services

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: ray m haynes — gilbert Arizona USA
ACN - ACN Communication Services
1000 PROGRESS PLACE CONCORD, North Carolina United States of America

ACN - ACN Communication Services, Inc. I SIGNED UP WITH ACN IN JULY,SICE THEN I HAVE BEEN DOUBLED BILLED ,ITS BEEN 3MO. WHEN I NOTICE WHAT WAS HAPPENING I CONTACTED AND TOLD THAT IT WAS I WAS BASICALLY MY PROBLEM JUST IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE BILLING ME BOUBLE EVERY MONTH AND WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THEY BAISCALLY SAID IT WAS MY PROBLEM JUST IN OTHER WORDS CONCORD, North Carolina

I signed up with acn in July and to get me stated the reps lied on how the MLM works ( hayden daughters,betty perez and jerry ballha ) then when the first month comes up i see that they doubled billed me,so i contacted betty perez and she apologized and said that she will correct it.

When she got back with me she stated that some one thats in my company that started the same time some how got my cc# on there account but they will fix it i stated that as long as its fixed its ok.

Now 3mo in to this i go to my bank and they inform me that im being doubled billed by acn so now i contact the company myself and they see were they went wrong but they are trying to tell me that since i gave my cc# to the reps that gave them the right to charge my account. I know how marchant processing goes and they are wrong i never gave verbal authorization or written authorization to charge my account for anyone other then what i have going on with acn they are charging my bank account once for me then once for someone else...So in otrher words they have me paying for someone else's service's.

im also contacting the attorney general in N.C and the BBB to make reports on this company,PLEASE do your self a favor DO NOT BUY IN TO THIS SCAM COMPANY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-ACN-Communication-Services/CONCORD-North-Carolina-28025-2449/ACN-ACN-Communication-Services-Inc-I-SIGNED-UP-WITH-ACN-IN-JULYSICE-THEN-I-HAVE-BEEN-496504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN - ACN Communication Services