Complaint Review: ACN - American Communications Network

• Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: Brian Wells — Eugene Oregon United States of America
ACN - American Communications Network
1000 Progress Place Concord, North Carolina United States of America

ACN - American Communications Network Deception through high pressure tactics! Concord, North Carolina

It's a sad thing when people pray on you at a time of your vulnerability! I met an X work associate on line and she introduced  me to the Scamm that is ACN. She was relentless in her pusuit of getting me to join; phone calls every morning. I tolerated this because we were friends. Being jobless, I let down my gaurd.

Like any new job you enter it with a degree of excitement and the willingness to put your self on the line.  They rush you to have these un-eventfull home meetings to lure other unfortunates into the trap. The trap being that they sign up and give ACN their $500.00 to join and then they tell you of the required xtras that your going to need to get "your bussiness" going. A web site, dish T.V., cell phone, the list goes on and don't forget their "Flagship" product, the video phone!

The video phone, what a pretty turd you rceive in a nice custom printed box. After buying the v-phone we had to buy an expensive modem just to get the v-phone to opperate. After it was up and running I wanted to call my up-line reps but the funny thing was that none of them were using them for home use. They would all tell me to take it where ever I go to show people this amazing product!

I made the mistake of making the v-phone my home line. I actually talked once video to video, the picture quality was so poor I couldn't make out the persons facial features, this is because I didn't have studio lighting like they use in their ads. When talking to folks the v-phone would drop calls and then lock up all functions. This happened over twenty times in a four month period. To fix it you have to unplug and plug it back in so it will "reregister". And the best thing yet is that after the generous tryout period of THREE DAYS your stuck with it!

After the three day period if you want to drop service there is a nice $190.00 cancel fee that you also get to taste. By this time your in Acn for well over a $1000.00  and more than likely haven't made a dime because they are all liars!

The first thing you ask an ACN rep is how much clear money have they made this month and listen to them squirm around that question and bring up the "LONG TERM GOAL".

Avoid this company at all costs because thats all it will do for you is COST YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-American-Communications-Network/Concord-North-Carolina-28025/ACN-American-Communications-Network-Deception-through-high-pressure-tactics-Concord-N-553879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN - American Communications Network