- Report: #610805
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ACN - American Communications Network
ACN - American Communications NetworkInternet United States of America
ACN - American Communications Network Misleading, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I fully agree with the complaints on this site about ACN. I was involved with ACN about 2 years ago. I have listed a few things that are misleading.
1. In cases I never saved anyone money on their phone bill. In fact my mother ended up paying more just so I could get qualified.
2. ACN charges you to go to training events. Which end up being pep rallys. No training as far as product or perhaps a question and answer session.
3. They lead you to believe that once you reach a certain level that you can kick back and live off of the residual income. (LOL) You have to maintain that level by doing it all over again and again and again. People in your downline pass you up
4.They charged me $400 for a video phone. I then found out that I could have gone to packet8 and paid $99 and had cheaper international rates. I was at the end of my line by now. So I called ACN and asked them if I could sell my phone to another ACN rep. since I was going to get out of the business. They told my that the phone was programmed to my number and that it could not be programmed to another number. Since then I dropped ACN and switched to packet 8 and called they whole experience a big mistake. I lost about $3000.00 total,most of that was going to Baltimore to see Trumph and to so called training events.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2010 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-American-Communications-Network/internet/ACN-American-Communications-Network-Misleading-Internet-610805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.