Complaint Review: ACN - American Communications Network

• Updated: Sun, June 06, 2010

• Reported By: jnbear — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ACN - American Communications Network

ACN - American Communications Network Misleading, Internet

I fully agree with the complaints on this site about ACN. I was involved with ACN about 2 years ago. I have listed a few things that are misleading.

1. In cases I never saved anyone money on their phone bill. In fact my mother ended up paying more just so I could get qualified.

2. ACN charges you to go to training events. Which end up being pep rallys. No training as far as product or perhaps a question and answer session.

3. They lead you to believe that once you reach a certain level that you can kick back and live off of the residual income. (LOL) You have to maintain that level by doing it all over again and again and again. People in your downline pass you up

4.They charged me $400 for a video phone. I then found out that I could have gone to packet8 and paid $99 and had cheaper international rates. I was at the end of my line by now. So I called ACN and asked them if I could sell my phone to another ACN rep. since I was going to get out of the business. They  told my that the phone was programmed to my number and that it could not be programmed to another number. Since then I dropped ACN and switched to packet 8 and called they whole experience a big mistake. I lost about $3000.00 total,most of that was going to Baltimore to see Trumph and to so called training events.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2010 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-American-Communications-Network/internet/ACN-American-Communications-Network-Misleading-Internet-610805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN - American Communications Network