Complaint Review: ACN Communications

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: Rick — Nampa Idaho United States of America
ACN Communications
W Wainwright Dr. Meridian, Idaho United States of America

ACN Communications Sold me a bill of goods. I spent about $900.00 and got my sister in law involved and we were both out large amounts of money. Meridian, Idaho

This is one of those companies that promises you the world and gives you nothing in return. Hipe is what they feed you. I bought the program and what did I get nothing for my 499. plus I had to get a web site for 20. a month, phone bills and a video phone for 100.00 so all together I spent around 900.00. I got my sister-in-law involve and she bought in with all the promises I made her. It never happened I recieved no money for all the driving I did or the people I got to come to the meetings.  Now they are coming after me for me to pay them more money for the contract. I'm not going to pay them anything they can take it out of the mon ey I have already paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-Communications/Meridian-Idaho-/ACN-Communications-Sold-me-a-bill-of-goods-I-spent-about-90000-and-got-my-sister-in-la-518662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN Communications