Complaint Review: ACN Corporate Headquarters, ACN Digital Phone Services, ACN Revenue Protection Department

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:San Bernardino California
1000 Progress Place Concord, North Carolina U.S.A.

ACN Corporate Headquarters, ACN Digital Phone Services, ACN Revenue Protection Department,ACN Account Management Group They are threatening Third Party Collections for any balances due even though I sent them a certified letter requesting balance due Concord North Carolina

I sent a certified letter to ACN about a month ago requesting written notice as to any and all charges due by me including but not limited to early termination fees and total monthly charges due up through end of agreement date of July 2009. I received the return receipt signed and dated indicating receipt of my letter.

Then I receive an email on 05/25/09 threatening to turn my account over to third party collections if I dont pay the current past due amount of $38.53. Yet, with all of there email's or correspondence, they never provide an address where to submit payment as they only want you to provide them with a credit card number so they can continue to withdraw fees long after the termination or cancellation date.

As I indicated in my letter, I have no problem paying any and all charges due by me if they would notify me as to the total amount due and provide and address where to submit payment. I have worked extremly hard to maintain excellant credit and do not want it tarnished because of lack of cooperation by ACN and their affiliates.

Connie
San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-Corporate-Headquarters-ACN-Digital-Phone-Services-ACN-Revenue-Protection-Department/Concord-North-Carolina-28025/ACN-Corporate-Headquarters-ACN-Digital-Phone-Services-ACN-Revenue-Protection-Department-455757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN Corporate Headquarters, ACN Digital Phone Services, ACN Revenue Protection Department