Complaint Review: ACN Inc

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — Moriarty New Mexico United States of America
ACN Inc

ACN Inc Back door thieves Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thank You ACN!

*UPDATE Employee: Following Up

I cancelled my account today because of bad service and inadequate equipment.  I ported in a Phone number that had belonged to us before we signed up for the service.  Now they are charging me $14.99 to Port the number OUT of their service that was my phone number in the first place.  I am retired and on a fixed income.  Shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-Inc/internet/ACN-Inc-Back-door-thieves-Internet-952739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN Inc

Thank You ACN!

AUTHOR: R. Michael Gonzalez - ()

Nice!

If you read the post above, then you will see that ACN is happy to respond to any legitimate problem that they can fix.

So that should be all you need to see, as for all the other baseless complaints, they don't even bother to respond.

Thank you ACN for the opportunity that you have given so many.

I have written so many long and detailed responses to all of these baseless claims by ANONYMOUS sources, that It's nauseating, so I'll just keep them simple.

If you want to know the truth about this just go to - ACNIBO: Read The Facts - and read the article. It will only take a few minutes and you will understand the facts, not just opinions of 100s of ANONYMOUS complainers, who claim to know the truth, but wont reveal who they actually are.

There is no point in defending ACN from people who just want to believe how bad it is, they will seek what they want to believe, if you're one of them, dont bother reading the article you might have to change your mind.

R. Michael - ACN IBO #02637585

Read the complete article explaining the FACTS not ANONYMOUS opinions

AUTHOR: ACN Inc - (United States of America)

Rob, we hate to lose you as a customer.  We have credited your account for the port charge. The port out fee will be credited back to the payment method we have on file.  If there is anything we can do to assist you further, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-877-226-1010.  Thank you.