Complaint Review: ACN

• Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Eugene Oregon United States of America
ACN
1000 Progress Place Concord, North Carolina United States of America

ACN As a representative of ACN, I had a problem with my own cell phone. Talked to upline about it, they got up in front of 60-70 people, mentioned my name and told me not to talk about it again. Concord, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Completely False!

As a representative of ACN, I had a problem with my cell phone. Because the repair services I had to deal with Wirefly, I contacted my upline people because of this problem.  My upline said, in front of about 60 people, to never bother ACN again.  Said it was my problem not theirs
It was a phone that was bought through ACN.

Second problem was when I wrote ACN a letter and sent them some money, and told them I did not want  to have any thing to do with ACN--Please remove me.  Did not get a return response from ACN, and they have now turned my account over for collection, even though I did send them  the money they requested.

This is now damaging my credit report, and it has still not been resolved.  This has been going on for several months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN/Concord-North-Carolina-28025/ACN-As-a-representative-of-ACN-I-had-a-problem-with-my-own-cell-phone-Talked-to-upline-732818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN

Completely False!

AUTHOR: R. Michael Gonzalez - ()

This one makes no sense, you claim to be an ACN rep and are having problems with your phone, so you had to contact Wirefly. What? ACN and Wirefly are different competing companies, any 1 day ACN rep would know this. You then said ACN would do nothing about it. Did you buy insurance for your phone? ACN has the best phone insurance there is, they will replace any phone for free, no deductible. If you didn't buy insurance then it is your problem, just like any other phone carrier would tell you, this is not a reason to cancel service with ACN or any other company.

This sounds like so many other false complaints by people claiming to be ACN reps that don't even know basic information about the company.

I have written so many long and detailed responses to all of these baseless claims by ANONYMOUS sources, that It's nauseating, so I'll just keep them simple.

If you want to know the truth about this just go to - ACNIBO: Read The Facts - and read the article. It will only take a few minutes and you will understand the facts, not just opinions of 100s of ANONYMOUS complainers, who claim to know the truth, but wont reveal who they actually are.

There is no point in defending ACN from people who just want to believe how bad it is, they will seek what they want to believe, if you're one of them, dont bother reading the article you might have to change your mind.

R. Michael - ACN IBO #02637585

Read the complete article explaining the FACTS not ANONYMOUS opinions

Or browse through the rest of my blog for all of the facts on ACN