Complaint Review: ACN

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Templeton California
ACN
1000 Progress Place Concord, North Carolina U.S.A.

ACN Poor Customer Service, Don't care about you as a Rep., Lie to you, and will keep your money legally. Concord North Carolina

My wife and I are Reps for ACN. Never in my life have I been legally ripped off without any recourse insight. Of course we signed up, bought the phones, Dish services, air cards etc... But what made us stop telling our friends and family about the Business was simply poor customer service towards us as reps and customers.
It all started when my wife orders a Blackberry curve cell phone thru ACN. About a week goes by and the phone doesnt arrive. Well my wife calls customer care and they say they dont see a phone ordered, so they proceeded to order another Blackberry curve. Well a week later 2 phones show up on our doorstep. My wife only wanted one and sent back the additional phone back to ACN. Well we have our service thru Verizon Wireless. So my wife gets two bills the next month from Verizon. One for the phone she ordered and another for the phone she sent back to ACN. Because ACN didn't call Verizon and tell them they received the phone back my wife continued to get an extra phone bill for the phone she sent back month after month. Every month my wife would get on the phone talking to both ACN and Verizon to clear the matter up. She tried 3 way calls between them, faxed information. Three months go by and she gets a bill for $438 from verizon on the same phone and a letter threatoning to take us to collections. That same night we get a call from collections. I finally was able to get a hold of a Verizon Supervisor who looked up the serial number and recognized that the phone we sent back was resold as new and a new customer had a bill. We had to take care of what ACN didnt do in the first place.
We are still also trying to get our money back from them, around $300 because we were sick and could not attend a convention. They made us send Doctors notes 3 times and have never offered to give us our money back. However, some other reps we know called in a said a grandparents passed and got a full refund without any review.
As a result of numerous other poor customer service experiences, I cancelled 8(eight) video phones with ACN. It cost me approximatly $1500 to get out of the 2 year agreement on these phones.

I told my upline that I was no longer investing my money or telling anybody else about products or customer care I wasn't receiving as a rep.

We have integrity and morals and can no longer talk about a company that obviously cares more about protecting themselves by having fine print legalities within contracts.

This company is no better than the Scamers that put our Economy in the Shape that it is in now with the housing melt down. Little white lies are told to Reps and consumers everyday, beware. And they are very legally protected with former Attorney Generals working for the company to protect the company and not you as a Rep.
Greed is the number one goal of this company and at any cost. Don't be lured in by the smooth talk. You will regret it like we have!

Mike
Templeton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN/Concord-North-Carolina-28081/ACN-Poor-Customer-Service-Dont-care-about-you-as-a-Rep-Lie-to-you-and-will-keep-your-441715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN