Complaint Review: ACN

• Reported By: cadebowling — Spring Texas
ACN
1000 Progress Pl St Houston, Texas USA

ACN tried to get $499 from me and want to confirm if its a scam Houston Texas

*General Comment: ACN is a recruitment scheme.

Recently I met a guy at the bar that I work at in HOuston, Tx. We exchanged numbers and 2 weeks later he invited me to an apartment for a business meeting about a possible business opportunity. I went and a guy named "Tommy Lee" who looks like Richard Bong Cho after surfing the internet, took over the presentation on their flatscreen tv. He went on to discuss the company "ACN" and how it is a residual income job. WHich at first sounds appealing.

At the end of the presentation, there was a $499 fee to join and become an ACN IBO (Independent business owner) I told Marcus and Tommy that I had to speak to my wife about this before I made any decision on whether to join or not. I went home and began looking things up on the internet. That is how I fouind this website and want to confirm that this is a legit company or a pyramid scam?

Please help if you can. I have more details on where the apartment is located that they use as their "Hotel" room when thay are i town.

Cade Spring,Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN/Houston-Texas-77053/ACN-tried-to-get-499-from-me-and-want-to-confirm-if-its-a-scam-Houston-Texas-1047227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN

#1 General Comment

ACN is a recruitment scheme.

AUTHOR: Briandre J - ()

ACN is a well known MLM recruitment scam that is unsustainable. ACN's own income disclosure show the majority lose money. Some reps say the high failure rate is due to lazy salespeople, however, hard work becomes irreleveant when working a flawed business model that's unsustainable and basically a quasi-legal pyramid scheme.

Don't waste your time and money with ACN.

surely