Complaint Review: ACN

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: James — Langley British Columbia
ACN
Internet USA

ACN refuses to refund money or cancel services, won't stop billing, misrepresentation, Internet

*General Comment: What do you expect from a quasi-legal pyramid scheme

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact ACN

ACN misrepresented money to be made as a rep. The information you need to make an informed decision is not available to you until long after you have signed up. The information on their products is not all available before ordering and they misrepresent the length of time and amount of payments.

Their services are impossible to cancel. I ordered their digital phone service but returned it within the initial return time unopened original packaging with all my info on it and the order number. They refuse to acknowledge receipt because I did not send it registered with canada post and refuse to refund my money.

They refuse to cancel my long distance plan or take my credit card off file or stop billing me.

They refuse to cancel my tech support telling me it's a minimum one year subscription. It did not say anywhere it had a term or was anything other than monthly. The rep who signed me up told me there was no contract term.

I'm being billed over $70 per month for services I am unable to cancel. If you want to retain control over your purchases never deal with this company. Once they have your money you will never get it back. I now have to cancel my credit card in order to stop their billing.

The percentage I was told I would make per service is not correct.

Never deal with them if you want to keep your money. You will never make anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN/internet/ACN-refuses-to-refund-money-or-cancel-services-wont-stop-billing-misrepresentation-Int-1053651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN

#1 General Comment

What do you expect from a quasi-legal pyramid scheme

AUTHOR: BRIAN RONALD - ()

ACN is a well known quasi-legal pyramid scheme, I'm not surprised. Any 12 year old can determine ACN to be a scam. It's sad people still fall for these schemes.

Please Contact ACN

AUTHOR: ACN, Inc. - ()

James, we are very interested in finding a resolution.  Please allow us the opportunity to assist.  A case has been created so that you may have the opportunity to speak with the Executive Escalation Team or Manager that will assist you. Please contact us at 1-888-383-8226 and provide your case number 8564995.  Thank you.