casual

ACN

ACN scam, pyramid, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Completely Untrue

*UPDATE Employee: untrue. 100%. dont listen to quitters

Hey I signed up to ACN  on april 1st 2012 and after about 1 month.. I figured out that its a pyramid.. The whole  company is based off recruiting other people. Not selling any of the product.. I went to many meetings and they didnt talk about the product. The were mainly interested in recruiting people under you..

Also, Spencer Hunn, an Teanna Lai are con artists. The do publicity stunts every weekend by telling there IBO that they are promoted to the next level when they were not. Just so it makes other people think its easy when its not,and the products are very high in price.The only people that make the money is the RVP and the SVP.. They are liars..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN/internet/ACN-scam-pyramid-Internet-946343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN

Completely Untrue

AUTHOR: R. Michael Gonzalez - (United States of America)

First of all thank you for the article (even if it is misguided) we do live in a country of free speech, I'm an ACN IBO and I have created a blog myself, for the purpose of clearing the record of misleading stories by unsuccessful and bitter reps who didnt belong in the MLM business in the first place or people just jumping on the bandwagon for their own amusement. (Oh, and if you're using FOX News as a source of valid news, well thats all Ill say about that).

http://acnibo.blogspot.com -  is a personal view of the business through my eyes, I agree with alot and disagree with just as much, but the company and the opportunity are very real.  Oh and about the FOX report that seems to be everywhere - The facts are that ACN has never had to pay any fines, for any illegal activities, simply because ACN is not doing anything illegal. Any ambitious and misguided public official can wage a war in the press and the courts against anything they want (mostly just to promote their public image, just like FOX) regardless of the truth, I would also like to point out that it was not the State Attorney General, but Montanas Commissioner of Securities and Insurance, who also filed against 2 other MLM business.

It bothers me that so many are finding all these articles calling ACN a scam because of all the press from this 1 unscrupulous person just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame and there are no articles explaining the fact that on September 13, 2010, all formal complaints against ACN were dropped, due to complete lack of any evidence that they did anything wrong and they are still doing business in Montana.

I was fortunate enough to have been brought into the company by the right people and have definitely joined the right team "Team Momentum" the fastest growing team in the company. My team is out of Montreal, Canada and I am in Orlando, Florida, USA, my sponsor is a friend who lives in Canada. They told me to go to an opportunity meeting after I joined just to see a little more of the business and I was totally turned off. It was exactly as many have said, alot of BS and hype and a bunch of sheep just agreeing with everything the speaker was saying, who by the way is a high level rep in the company. I completely did not like the way that it seemed they were just trying to get people to put up the $499 and let them figure out what to do next (Just my opinion of how I saw it). Quite to the contrary, My team members or I, would never tell someone to put up any money, until they knew exactly what they needed to expect and exactly what they needed to do to make it work (Just like the vast majority of IBOs do). That is exactly why I started my blog. I wanted to do all of the research I could and have a place where my prospects could go and see everything before they made a decision. (Dont blame the company for the actions of a few misleading reps).

And by the way I don't know who Teanna Lai is, but Spencer Hunn is an SVP, Circle Of Champions member (One of the top 20 in sales in the whole organization), and you probably never even met him.

Unfortunately, there are unreputable people in the business, but there are unreputable people in every business you just have to be able to make decisions for yourself based on your own knowledge and beliefs. If a used car salesman rips you off for an overpriced lemon, do you blame the car manufacturer, NO. Just find another dealership with more honest people.

If you are even considering joining ACN, please visit my blog, it will let you know all of the facts. If you have been approached by another IBO, I am not trying to steal you. Please if you do join, sign through them, just know what you are to expect before you do.

http://acnibo.blogspot.com   , thanks again for the article and commetary.

R. Michael Gonzalez - ACN IBO #02637585 - (Just copy and paste in search Im easy to find)

untrue. 100%. dont listen to quitters

AUTHOR: phreefoam - (United States of America)

Your claims are false and baseless. None of the claims are true and the only thing true about it is that you found out a month later that you quit on yourself.

You shouldn't spread bad things about good people. It prevents other people that really need help from even getting it because they end up listening to negative false comments from people like you.