Complaint Review: ACP transmission

• Reported By: A fair guy — dallas Texas
ACP transmission
202 range rd. garland, Texas USA

ACP transmission ,, aka paul Owner plays like tech, so screw you garland Texas

This company is strait  up crooks. they dont have any respect for the customer, any they dont. Long story short I took my vehicle in for transmission repair  after I describe  my problem to the owner who hides behind tech when in actuality  he's the owner, its like your buying a used car ,let my ask my boss but theres no one there.Lets get strait to it, they towed the car in and the next day they call and say we cant get a reading with our computer so we need to get into to see whats wrong with it but we need ur date of birth first its our way of getting ur ok. Ok know problem yet , why would it be you've all ready said from my description of problem were looking at around $600 or so , no problem yet, now here it comes , well now your looking at around $3000. Ok still no problem because thats not in my budget so i'll just have it towed back to my home,, ok sir no problem but we'll still need that $600 plus $150 towing fee. Case closed people just don't go there enough said, Oh buy the way its cheaper to just give us the money because if you get an attorney ur going to be out of more money then what we want.  He's right so I had to bend over and take it and my car is still not running  because I needed that money to help fix the car oh  $750 when it was said and done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACP-transmission/garland-Texas/ACP-transmission-aka-paul-Owner-plays-like-tech-so-screw-you-garland-Texas-1060887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACP transmission