Complaint Review: ACRYLIC PIX

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Reggie Smith — Aurora Colorado United States of America
ACRYLIC PIX
5520 Pare Internet Canada

ACRYLIC PIX = Con artist acrylicpix This company took my money and ran like the thieves they are! Montreal, Canada Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Acrylicpix

These thieves promise "We use a unique printing process to print YOUR digitally submitted photos directly on the acrylic material. This gives the photo a great high-def look and feel with exceptional contrast" What they sent me is everything but.

They use cheap plastic, the picture was blurry, pealing of even! When I called the they said it is not their fault and it must be the shipping company and to take my claim with them! They intentionally delayed the delivered so I cannot get my money back, these guys are really the worse of the worse!

They should be in jail, and this guy Greg Hunt, rude to the level of vulgarity, he expressed himself with unbearable hostility, I am so sorry I ever met these individuals. Warning he operates from different fronts http://www.greghunt.ca/portfolio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACRYLIC-PIX/internet/ACRYLIC-PIX-Con-artist-acrylicpix-This-company-took-my-money-and-ran-like-the-thieves-t-844440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACRYLIC PIX

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Acrylicpix

AUTHOR: Mark - (Canada)

This person did a report because he schammed me with an seo service that he never did and charged me $300.00 for. I never shipped an acrylic to him.There as well is nobody named greg who works here..

He created this report because i wrote a blog about him and how he stole from me.

This has cause me hardship and am really at loss of words how this was even put online without anybody doing research. This person lives in Hawaii and not colorado. This event never even took please.