Complaint Review: ACS American Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, February 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 26, 2003

• Reported By:Ingram Texas
ACS American Credit Solutions
4618 N. Hale Ave. Ste.102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

ACS American Credit Solutions deception ripoff con took us for all we had Tampa Florida

I got a notice by mail stating my platinum card was not activated. it also stated it had a $4000.00 credit line. so I called and they told me this was preapproved and this would help me build my credit back up! my account was opened 7-17-02, I got my benefits package with the credit card,well the card was to be used only with there catalog plus they had scammed me out of $200.00 to get this card.

well i did order from the catalog and received my order, I also stated getting billing statements. I paid like i was supposed too, but then after only getting two statements & making two payments & ordered more things, I have not gotten more statements, I called the 866# and i was told to send a letter to main office., well i did and i still havent heard anything regarding my account. So i would just like to let people know what has happened to me., and to watch out!

Ingram, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-American-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-33614/ACS-American-Credit-Solutions-deception-ripoff-con-took-us-for-all-we-had-Tampa-Florida-47121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS American Credit Solutions