Complaint Review: ACS American Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2003

• Reported By:apo, ap California
ACS American Credit Solutions
www.acs.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

ACS American Credit Solutions ripoff; and I'm out $200.00 Tampa Florida

ASC ripped me off period. I was told that I had a 30day money back gaurentee if I wasn't satisfied with the card. I called well before my 30days and they told me that at their discretion I would get my money back. You have to jump through rings of fire to get a hold of them. They kept giving me numbers that were out or order and busy all the time. Please do not go trough these people, I won't and I have made sure ALL of my family and friends know about this bull s**t company!

apo, ap, California
Korea, Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-American-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida/ACS-American-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-and-Im-out-20000-Tampa-Florida-61130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS American Credit Solutions