The company refuses to provide support, ignores emails and wont return calls. The tech that they did have call me has less than three months on the job and wants to blame all the problems we have on a virus we dont have. The below is an email I sent to them last month as a last ditch effort to try to fix this situation but they have failed to provide a trained tech to handle the problems. We paid extra for custom stuff and that is still not completed or correct but the money has already changed hands.
The program is deficient in the following ways.
On the Customized invoice and Customized History Invoice we paid additional for:
-Characters on some items are spaced two characters away from the line.
-Characters on some items are on top of the line.
-Sometimes the EPA charge prints twice on the invoice even though it can only be selected once.
-Character spacing on the work performed box still allows more characters in the program than can print on the invoice.
-Some times at random the invoice won't add up to the correct amount.
On the actual program:
-Vehicles sometimes go missing from the vehicle list without being deleted.
-It does not allow combining of parts and labor into one service price. (Something I specifically questioned extensively prior to purchase)
-When an invoice is put in to compute hours for a mechanic but not to charge a customer, the program will print a zero balance invoice but when it sends it to Quick Books it places the default rate per hour on the hours causing a conflict in the accounting.
-If you try to enter customers on the fly, this causes problems for finding and tracking information later.
-When you try to do an estimate and enter the customer in the estimate form, the estimate will not allow you to add parts and labor to the estimate. You have to enter the customer as a customer prior to doing an estimate.
-When you enter vehicles on the fly, they disappear
-Some vehicles have disappeared from the vehicle list.
-The vehicle list is cumbersome to use since it is not sort able in any way. No one can possible remember all the vehicles plate numbers.
On the Customized Detail Report that we paid additional for:
-I was promised a date range on the report. (Karl said it was no problem when we asked him) The report is supposed to show the dates for which the report has been run. This was the point of having a date range. The report now only shows when the report was created but not the date range for which it is supposed to represent. This is a BIG problem. It was always part of the original deal.
-The program is automatically printing two copies of this report when printed.
-This report is hard to get to since we have to go through an un sort able list to find the correct unit and then punch in all the detail
They responded to this email telling me that I had a virus, I have checked my system and had my computer tech's check my computer and we have no virus, no spyware, no malware. Their program is just not working like they said it would. They have also failed to complete the custom stuff we paid for.
Marshall Kelly who owns the company was helping me along at one point but then he stopped as he said because he had staffing problems. He sent several emails asking me to be patient with him while he hired some staff. I was patient but now he has refused to help get these problems resolved. They have been paid in full and no longer see an oppurtunity to make any more money off my company so we are no longer important. I have tons of emails asking him to contact me but he has not.