begun

unknown Jacksonville, Florida USA
  • Phone: 904-328-3041
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACS INC ACS Incorp Sent to me personal email on an untitled letterhead claiming to the District Attorney, but not stating from what state and that I was being legally prosecuted and that my SSN was being put on hold by the US Federal Government. Jacksonville Florida

I was sent an email to my personal email on 08/26/2013 regarding a deliquent loan repayment, and that the US Federal Government and that I was already guilty of Violation of Federal Banking Regulation, Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, and Electronic Fund Transfer Fraud. I was threatened that if I didn't 'contact my HR/manager at my job they would have to tell them about my past and what the consequences would be once the case has been downloaded and executed in my name.'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INC/Jacksonville-Florida-32233/ACS-INC-ACS-Incorp-Sent-to-me-personal-email-on-an-untitled-letterhead-claiming-to-the-Di-1079050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INC