Complaint Review: ACS INC

101 main street New York City, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 1-3437-690-0201
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACS INC fraud; attempt to collect debt I do not owe; harassing phone calls New York City, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Loan

*General Comment: ACS Inc HARRASSMENT AND FRAUD

*General Comment: I been harass by this people too

*Consumer Comment: Scam

*Consumer Comment: scam

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I too have been harrassed by ACS INC.

Here is the latest e-mail received from these people:

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:23:29 +0530

Subject: Account Number -- P9635 ; SUBJECT : LAWSUIT

From: acs.collections.incdebt@gmail.com

To: acs.collections.incdebt@gmail.com

Loan/Debt information

Case File#: P9635

Due Amount-$970.36

Loan Company/Lender- ACS INC.

We are here by to inform you that you are going to be legally prosecuted  in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US  Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you  about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all  our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday  Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

United Legal

Investigation Bureau Has Stated 4 Serious Allegations Against You And They Are:

(1) Violation Of Federal Banking Regulation

(2) Collateral Check Fraud

(3) Theft By Deception

(4) And The Biggest One Is E.F.T. That Is Electronic Fund Transfer

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or  payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have  done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has  been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you  within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right  to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the  pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the  internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the  balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the  entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount,  attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary.

We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at  +1.347.690.0201  between 9:30 to 6:30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON   +1.347.690.0201

UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEY

Copyright 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic  Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for  the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any  review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other  use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to  the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this  message. Thank you for your cooperation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INC/New-York-City-New-York-/ACS-INC-fraud-attempt-to-collect-debt-I-do-not-owe-harassing-phone-calls-New-York-City-963035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Loan

AUTHOR: Ron - ()

My name is Ronald Straugh and I recieved serveral emails from ACS, Inc about a loan I took out and I never got a loan from them. I have documentaion and no one has called me to talk to me a bout this loan. I only get these emails in my junk mail file. I don't like threating letters and I have no proof of this loan and they have given me no proof. When you call the number you get no one that can help you. This is a generic letter that is the same one like I have seen them send to others on your site. Thank you for your time,

#2 General Comment

ACS Inc HARRASSMENT AND FRAUD

AUTHOR: Hawaii Client - ()

I too have just received an email from this company in early May 2014 and the verbiage, like the others are exactly the same - I replied to them and asked them to identify my creditor and they have not but continue to harrass me through email

I asked for their number, and they still do not address my questions - Fraud? I would say yes! A reputable and bonded collector would address all the questions, etc

They stiil email me (and I will see what transpires after their 7-day window). If I am drawen into court, I do have my emails to show that they have not identified the "creditor" nor provided a contact number.

The courts will consider this as inaccurate information from ACS, especially if they have not provided any documentation before requesting payment. . .plus no local attorney in my State contacted me.

#3 General Comment

I been harass by this people too

AUTHOR: Itachan - ()

I receive 2 different emails from this company.

Email #1

LOAN INFORMATION

Due Amount- $847.74

Loan Company- ACS LEGAL GROUP

This is in reference to your account with Advance Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

The Lender is filing these charges against you:

(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this e-mail, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO CREDIT BUEARUS, FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4896.47 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department.

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL
 OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON 303 261 8949.

Copyright © 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain ACS Legal Group proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to ACS Legal Group. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

Email # 2

CUSTOMER ID: 654258

CASE FILE #: KA - 25464
LOAN INFORMATION

PAST DUE AMOUNT - $925.67
CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES.

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

Your line of credit is over 60 days past due, but it is not too late to restore your good standing!

We want to serve as your trusted financial resource in the future, but to do that; we’ll need to come to an agreement on the past-due balance.

If you believe you are unable afford the payment options we have offered, contact us right away by phone or email and we will do our best to accommodate an amount you can commit to.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretence of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you. We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1-347-719-1927 between 9:30 to 6:30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON   +1-347-719-1927

UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEY

Copyright © 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

ACE  CASH SERVICES.

Phone: (347) 719-1927

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scam

AUTHOR: Lynn H Asher - ()

I received and E-mail today from  ACS, Inc signed by David Kelley, with the exact wording as previously submitted by a previous victim. They called my grandson and sister with the same threat. Their english and sentence structure are terrible. The phone number in the e-mail to respond to is  not a US telephone number. Pure scam

scam

AUTHOR: Tawanza - ()

I recieved the same bs from this company

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I too have been harrassed by ACS INC.

AUTHOR: K.R - ()

This same company has sent me almost the identical lawsuit info and made harrassing phone calls. I have had no contact with this company.