Complaint Review: ACS INC

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: vikingskiar — Nashville Tennessee
, Select State/Province USA

Sent me an email stating that I owed $870.69 and if I didn't call to make payment arrangements immediately "Court" was going to be "downloading" $4,203.86 lawsuit against me.

Gave me the phone number of 347.571.9007 to call and make immediate payment arrangements. I called the number and a man with an Indian accent asked me if I was ready to make my payment. I asked him who the original debtor was for this claim and he stated CASH USA. He gave me an old bank account number and the name of an old Bank I used to deal with. I told him I had not had that bank account in 2-3 years. He told me that he would get the information from the lender and get back with me. He didn't ask me for a phone number or anything to get back in touch with me.

As I sit here at my desk I have received the same email again 2 more times from them.

He must be really upset that I didn't fall for his scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INC/Select-StateProvince/ACS-INC-SCAM-RIPOFF-New-York-NY-1129071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INC