Complaint Review: ACS INC

• Reported By: TJ2268 — Lansdowne Maryland
ACS INC
Internet USA

ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet

*Consumer Comment: It would appear this company" is a total scam....

I am being accuse of a loan to this company ACS for 955.75 and am being told that a Court order has been downloaded against me for a total of $4,203.86 unless I pay this off to them.  I don't know who this company is noir do I owe anything.  I've tried to contact them but they only have their email address.  I'm tried to contact them through my email again but havent received a response to it inquiring  about me receiving documents relating to this issue.....According to them, I have 7 days to respond but no phone number to actually call anyone..   Wished I knew how to actually get a live person on the line for more information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INC/internet/ACS-INC-I-owe-and-never-applied-for-this-Internet-1139632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INC

It would appear this company" is a total scam....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Check them out here on Ripoff Report and elsewhere on the internet.  They try to scare you into paying a "settlement" to them to avoid many dire consequences.  Sorry you're having to deal with these bottom feeders.  They are likely located in India. They have recently been attempting more and more of these scams.