Complaint Review: ACS INCOP

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Cali619 — Houston Texas
Nationwide USA

ACS INCOP Threading my well being and freedom Nationwide

Well today I gotten a email from ACS INCOP saying that I have a law suit against me. At first glance something was wrong with that. They said I used a bank account that can't be use for loans.

Then I read on and they said that I have 48hrs to pay the amount of $886.46 I was going to court and I will have to pay $4203.86

Because I commented 3 crimes

1)Violation of Federal Banking Regulation

2)Collateral Check Fraud

3)Theft By Deception

I know it's a scam but I need help with this to bring them and this to a stop. They have to be stop be for someone gets hurts. And they need to be accountable for there actions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INCOP-/nationwide/ACS-INCOP-Threading-my-well-being-and-freedom-Nationwide-1146748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INCOP