Complaint Review: ACS INCORP & LEGAL DEPARTMENT

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: WANDA — Memphis Tennessee
ACS INCORP & LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Internet USA

ACS INCORP & LEGAL DEPARTMENT Constantly sending threatening letters about how they are going to sue me. Sent email 5/24/13 asking for money & how payment can be sent. Internet

To Whom It May Concern,

I am constantly receiving threatening emails from ACS INCORP/LEGAL DEPARTMENT stating I owe them $987.67. That my account with ACS in Final Collections.

How they have made several calls. I have never recaived such calls from this company. When I attempted to call the telephone number 209-554-2213, there was a man that answered and never stated who he was or where I was calling.

Any loans I have ever taken out was years ago, I used a Collection Debt Company that handled loans of this sort. After almost 2 years, here comes this company sending harrassing and threatening emails. Telling me how they can sue me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INCORP-LEGAL-DEPARTMENT/internet/ACS-INCORP-amp-LEGAL-DEPARTMENT-Constantly-sending-threatening-letters-about-how-they-a-1054283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INCORP & LEGAL DEPARTMENT